APE Rampage Ion Board
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
The APE Rampage Board is the last Board you will ever need for your Smart Parts Ion, Epiphany or SP8.
The APE Rampage Board Features:
- 8 Standard Firing Modes
- The Rampage ION board comes with 8 standard modes of fire.
- Semi Automatic (one shot for each trigger pull and no shot on the release) Burst (fires from 2 to 5 Shots for each trigger pull and no shots on the release) Reactive (fires from 1 to 5 shots for each trigger pull and fires from 1 to 5 shots on the trigger release)
- Full Automatic (continuous firing as long as the trigger is pressed)
- PSP3 (3 Semi Automatic shots, then transactions to 3 shot burst)
- NXL (3 Semi Automatic shots and Full Automatic on the 4th pull and hold)
- Plus 2 Fully programmable Ramping modes!
- User Definable Ramping
The APE Rampage ION board has two 3-step firing modes that are completely user definable. Choose from Semi-Automatic, Response, Reactive or Full Automatic firing modes in ANY combination. With the Rampage Ramping modes you decide each step of the way, the BPS rate, Ramping Pull Rate, Reset Rate and more. Each of these modes has 14 individual Setpoints with over 237 Trillion combinations! TOTAL CONTROL! Complete Marker Programmability. The APE Rampage ION board easily lets you navigate through the programming menus to adjust every aspect of your marker.
The APE Rampage Board Settings Include:
- Trigger Debounce (set from 2 to 20ms)
- Trigger Buffering (set to On or Off)
- Solenoid Dwell (set from 8 to 40ms)
- Solenoid Dwell Modulation (set from 1 to 40ms)
- Breech Load Delay (set from 1 to 30ms)
- Bolt Return Delay (set from 1 to 10ms)
- iFault Control (set to On or Off)
- Auto Shutoff Timer (set from No Shutoff to 60 minutes)
- Lightbar Modes (Set to Off for night play or choose from 4 flash patterns)
- And more!
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.